Since July 7th Tanner has been taking survival swim lesson learning the sequence; swim, flat, swim. If you are not familiar with ISR, the course is general 30 days long, and based upon the child's age the instructor teaches different survival skills. There is a huge time commitment during the 30 day session, as your child will need to meet with the instructor for 10 minutes each day Monday through Friday. Tanner has about one week left of training until this years session comes to an end. Enjoy the video as we captured his success to date.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am totally blown away by the video. I can hardly believe that he looks so comfortable and not at all scared in the water. That is amazing to see a 16 month old floating and swimming. I hope you don't mind but I want to forward this to some of my friends with small children. I am so proud of my precious nephew!!!! Love you lots, Nanny Kristin
Post a Comment